Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Nothing more profound than the one who loved me first

I been thinking a lot lately about how profound it is that someone loved us first. Knew us before we even existed. That just blows my mind!

I sometimes get stuck in this thought process that I feel like i'm not good enough, not worthy of anyone's love so why should this prefect being love me first? Amazing how Jesus keeps pursuing us, no matter what we think, what we say, or how we act. Our sins blemish our relationship with God, but he still loves us! How can someone who is faultless, pure, and shameless, still turn to look on us with love? Isn't that just amazing? Love that pure, that magnified can touch the emptiest of hearts, the sinners that we are to turn us into a new creation through him to Glorify Him.

I in turn stop to think of all the things I've ever done, and realize God tells me that I'm clean, through his sacrifice I'm made clean and am as pure as snow!
This just makes me want to jump for joy that a being so perfect might love me that much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home